Saturday, February 10, 2007

i am so slim now :P

hello everyone! i have an important announcement to make!

i am now 54.5kgs!!! and this is my record lowest in the last decade!!! the last time i was below 55kgs was when i was 15 years old!!! hahaha...so happy.

and to be 55kgs was one of my new year's resolution...i'm so glad to have achieved it. now, it is a matter of trying to maintain. heh heh...wish me luck! and you evil friends out there! stop asking me out for foooood!! bad bad influence... la la la la la...

3 comments:

Doramon said...

Ok, so now I'm going to stop receiving 2am calls from u pestering me to drive u to eat teochew porridge n cursing me when i tell u i'm tired!

Sibeh Sian said...

Haha, I win, I 51kg :D!

Champion Chen said...

doramon: pls lor dunno who pester who to eat most of the time lor...

sian: wah lau u er xing! waste rice lah you!