FYP discussion today was terribly sian...so sian that i've decided to send a super boh liao email to one of my professors just to entertain myself...hahaha. and i can't believe that she actually 'entertained' me by replying. she is a very kind woman indeed.
(names deleted to protect identity, heh)
-----Original Message-----
From: #CHEN PEIQI#
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:16 PM
To: XXX(Assoc Prof)
Subject: Lindt Chocolates
Hi!
I have been thinking of those chocolates you bought for the class the other day...I realised I couldn't buy it anywhere in Singapore?! I searched and searched....
Today I finally found them inside the transit area of our airport...wah...So Expensive!...but I couldn't resist and bought it anyway.
I am now very, very happy.......
pq
ps: I know this email is so irrelevant to whatever....but....just wanted to share my excitement with someone. hahaha. FYP is so boring.
---------------------------------------------------------
From: XXX(Assoc Prof)
Sent: Tue 3/13/2007 5:30 PM
To: #CHEN PEIQI#
Subject: RE: Lindt Chocolates
Hi Peiqi
This is indeed an unusual email, but I can never be happier when someone shares her joy with me:-) I hope your FYP is wrapping up nicely.
I've had a long day myself...tempted to shut down the computer and leave, before it pours.
See you in class this week.
XXX
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eh, which lindt chocolate is that? Never share with me lor! I also wanna buy it from a supermarket in HK and charge it to food you know... :)
Post a Comment