Wednesday, April 11, 2007

mai siao siao!

now, who says my ah siao is fat?! he is nothing compared to this cat at the coffeeshop downstairs! i think i must start carbo-loading ah siao...cannot lose to other cats lor! especially since ah siao is domesticated...how can he be slimmer than strays who are supposedly very pitiful and hungry all the time?

some updates about my exam revisions: I AM GOING SCUBA DIVING THIS WEEKEND! now...you should know how much work i have done, so stop asking me, my NTU mates!

but seriously, i cannot believe i am studying for my diving theory test instead of my GMS exam!! i take my hat off myself. i siao liao.

2 comments:

Sibeh Sian said...

I no strength to start yet sia. I need MOTIVATION :(!

Anonymous said...

scuba diving is fun! hahaha.. your ah siao is fat enough lah. anyways thanks for helping me post. I thought Iwould be admitted for long.. I'm out now. Freedom! yeah!!