And so I've been invited by the Champion (until the day she joined BB) to write on her blog... Probably because our dear friend is still undergoing shock by the cultural differences between BB and school. Or rather, in the process of shocking BB with her own cultural difference! Trying to act professional is tough when you've been acting cool your whole life you know.
Now for the summary of what I've heard. Somehow, she'll suay suay kena all the rare calls that most people will never ever pick up in their entire lifetime. From asking about how to take bus to the BB office in Indonesia, to some Nanjing woman trying to bao-doh Chinese officials in some conspiracy setup. As usual, the cool qix will give some random answers at the top of her head, which are not scripted to the professional standards set out by BB. Her poor colleagues who listen in to her calls would be left in a total state of shock and cannot understand her supposed logical thought process which is illogical to everyone else.
Not only is her weakness in strictly following textbook answers being exposed, she remains vulnerable to the endless tests set by BB. Especially when the tests cannot be smoked! Since the day she joined, she already failed the first test. Right up to the latest test on "Name the Global Managers" based on their pictures, she still failed to pass. Sigh, I really can't help u out on this one already, pq. You used to sms me in the middle of your school quiz or test to ask me for answers. But it's not going to work this time...
So is the Champion going to survive at BB? I think if she uses her brains to focus on the textbook instead of thinking how to cheat (which obviously only takes her a minute maximum), she might be able to do this. Till then, let's dedicate the song "I will survive" to her, and wait for the next blog entry. To be continued......
EC aka doramon
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
of course lah.. shes not called champion chen for nothing!
I buy $5 say she can make it!
Post a Comment