1) One of my favourite smells is the smell of Dettol. Dettol is an integral part of my life because I use Dettol solution to clean my bathroom, Dettol shower foam when I bathe, Dettol gel to clean my keyboard, Dettol antiseptic cream to apply on my pimple. Once I went to an Indian colleague’s house and I was very excited when I found out that his entire toilet smell of Dettol - immediately we were friends.
2) I eat plain prata with white sugar and egg prata with curry.
3) I am a habitual nail biter. I dont know how and when it started but it must have been very, very long ago. I tried to stop this habit of mine once when I was in Secondary School and once more when I started working 1.5 years ago. Both attempts failed - I am still enjoying my nail biting activity.
4) My handwriting in both Chinese and English is very poor and I am quite embarrassed about it.
5) I do not enjoy reading because it makes me sleepy and I suspect I have slight dyslexia although never clinically proven. I have NEVER in my life, finished reading an entire copy of The Straits Times. Not that I am not concerned... I watch the news on TV two times a day.
6) I feel a little awkward when strangers ask me for my name, because I dont have a “Christian” name. Not that I am not proud of my name but non Chinese can never get it right. Many of my friends call me “PQ” - the initials of my name. But one day I was told by my Manager “PQ” meant “Poor Quality” in our department and I was quite affected for that period of time.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment