Friday, March 13, 2009

25 random things (part2)

6) I do not like to exercise but I like to play games. Jogging is an exercise (dont like) and Badminton is a game (like).

7) Sci-fi, horror, action heroes, animations and movies with a lot of computer graphics are those that I do not watch. I have never seen LOTR, Harry Porter and Star Wars. I like comedies, romantic comedies, war films and especially movies adapted from a true story

8) I dont like people who write excessively in short forms, for example: "i went 2 e movies wid sum frenz on sat n it was v bz @ e cinema."

9) I like online chatting, from the IRC (Internet Relay Chat) days to ICQ then MSN. My current job pays me quite well to chat online with different clients from 7am to 5pm every day and most importantly, I have to make them happy. (Guess what I do for a living?? haha)

10) I realised “haha” and “hehe”s are no longer in fashion. You should say “hohoho

No comments: