i am everything, yet i am nothing.
Peiqi,I am glad she left in peace.I had a dream of grandma last night but it finished on a positive note. I hope your mum is ok.
Hey, sorry to hear about this. Didn't know so much happened while i was in cheena land. But looking at the way u strike 4D, u must have gotten over it. Remember to buy me suppers when i'm back in singapore ah!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Peiqi,I am glad she left in peace.I had a dream of grandma last night but it finished on a positive note. I hope your mum is ok.
Hey, sorry to hear about this. Didn't know so much happened while i was in cheena land. But looking at the way u strike 4D, u must have gotten over it. Remember to buy me suppers when i'm back in singapore ah!
Post a Comment